The COVID-19 has impacted the world to a very great extent and due it many business and industries are suffering a great loss. The tourism industry is among one of the Industries that is severely impacted by the coronavirus due to the imposed ban on travelling. But after the discovery of this virus countries took the measures and precautions to the curb the spread of this deadly virus. And to the results of those serious steps, many countries are able to curb this virus in the initial phase only and have declared themselves as the corona virus-free countries.
To bring back the things normal these countries have resumed tourism to their countries with necessary and precautionary measures. To create a ‘new normal’ travel is being resumed with COVID-19 travel guidance issued by airports and airlines globally. In the event that you are searching for open nations to head out, you have gone to the right spot. Here is the nation-by-nation guide where International travel has been resumed.
Here is the list of the country-by-country guide of where tourism travel is now open.
Countries which are open with restrictions in Europe
- Austria has reopened its border for all EU countries from 16th June, without the exception of the UK, Sweden, Spain and Portugal.
- Bermuda has allowed international travel from 1st July, but to travel here you need a negative Covid-19 report certified by the authorities.
- International flights to and from countries globally by Iceland. But pre-registration form has to be filled by the passengers before boarding their flight.
- Flights to and from Italy is allowed to only 26 countries.
- Malta has allowed visitors from over 20 nations from 1st Travel will be open for all from 15th July.
- The UK is allowing international travel, but travellers need to self-isolate themselves for at least 14 days.
- The government has resumed tourism in Ukraine from 15th But along with the allowed movement government has issued the guidelines dividing the areas into red and green countries. For the countries that are under the green zone, the travellers from them have no restrictions but the countries that fall under the red zone the travellers travelling from those countries has to quarantine them which is a must-follow the rule.
Countries which are now open for travel without restrictions in Europe
- The authorities in the Bahamas has opened all travel from 1st July for all countries worldwide, but while travelling it is mandatory to follow the issued guidelines by the authorities for COID-19 safety measures and precautions.
- From the 8th June Mexico has also resumed travel in certain tourist destinations but with certain limitations. Though Saint Lucia too has resumed international travel, to enter the region you must have a negative report for the coronavirus issued by the authorities and also you have to follow the mandatory instructions and measures issued by the Government.
- Vincent and The Grenadines is also open for all international travel, but passengers will be tested upon arrival from 1st July.
Countries which are now open for travel without restrictions in the Americas
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Dominican Republic
- Rwanda has allowed international travel for all nationalities from 17th But passengers must provide a negative coronavirus report taken no longer than 72 hours from boarding.
- From 1st June the flights to and From Seychelles has been allowed from the 19 low-risk countries.
- Egypt and Tanzania are accepting travellers from all over with ‘pre-covid’ border rules.
- The Maldives has allowed international travel return. But you have to fill a health declaration upon arrival, and passengers have to go through thermal screening. And after that also the passenger has to follow the precautions and measures.
- Turkey has allowed international travel return with no restrictions from 12th
- UAE (Dubai), too is allowing all nationalities to travel to the emirates from 7th. But to travel to the emirates you have to carry a negative PCR test report issued no longer than 96 hours before boarding.
Stuck in homes due to the travel restrictions imposed by the countries. But with some relaxations in travelling by some countries travellers are resuming back to the normal. And starting the travel with the necessary precautions and measures. If you are also planning to visit someplace you can check for the guidelines before making your final tour plan and follow all the necessary guidelines issued by the government of the countries. Also if you feel sick or unwell contact the authorities for the immediate help.
Also for your travel, you can choose for meet and greet services or limo service offered by First Class Greeting. Our greeter and staff are taking all the necessary measures. And follow all the safety guidelines issued by the authorities for both our and your safety. Our greeters will assist you with all the necessary things to be done at the airport. We make your travel a swift and easy journey and also to save you from all the hassles.